[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Monitoring Jboss with Jconsole or others...

antoine bob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 15 10:54:49 EDT 2010

antoine bob [http://community.jboss.org/people/avrilspirit] created the discussion

"Monitoring Jboss with Jconsole or others..."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543241#543241

I’m French and this is my first time logged on to this site, and I need your help  :)
I’m beginner with Jboss and I have a project at work to monitoring it…
I downloaded Jboss version 6.0.0.M3 and installed on Win2K3 (192.168.1.50) I run it with the option –b 0.0.0.0
I can access to the web interface from all the computer of the network.
But now I want to use Jconsole or Jvisualvm to monitoring Jboss with remote access (192.168.1.51).
I tried but no result, I have error…
I tried with another software (application manager) and it’s the same problem… its write authentication error. What is this authentication ?

Can you help me  :)