[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Promote webapp tree node into project child tree node

Vladimir Blagojevic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 15 15:05:04 EDT 2010

Vladimir Blagojevic [http://community.jboss.org/people/vblagojevic%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Promote webapp tree node into project child tree node"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543245#543245

Hi,

Why doesn't JBT recognize webapp root directory and give it a special status by promoting it to child of the project root node, just like project's java source tree nodes are promoted into children of project node?

Background: I imported j2ee 6 maven web app archetype created project into JBT and then "added JSF capabilities". I always have to drill down to web files. It would be great if the webapp root can be promoted into a child of a project node, wouldn't it?

In summary, referring to the screenshot below, can't JBT promote webapp into a child of project node?

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/3007/Screen+shot+2010-05-15+at+3.01.19+PM.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/3007/275-239/Screen+shot+2010-05-15+at+3.01.19+PM.png