[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Defining a list in a task form, but How?

Gerardo Navarro Suarez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 16 08:35:16 EDT 2010

Gerardo Navarro Suarez [http://community.jboss.org/people/GerardoNS] created the discussion

"Defining a list in a task form, but How?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543279#543279

Hi All,

I'm using jbpm 3.2. I try to implement a job application process. At the end of the process all applicants should be listed in a task form, in order to choose an applicant and offer him a job. So there is a process variable which is a list of strings (applicants) and foreach of these list elements there should be a checkbox in the task form.

At the moment I go stuck defining the xhtml for the task form. How can I define such a list of checkboxes?

I think I found a thread in the forum ( https://community.jboss.org/message/395789#395789 https://community.jboss.org/message/395789#395789) dealing with a similar problem. But I was not sure. The result in the mentioned thread is that the problem is not possible in jbpm 3. Is that true? Is there maybe another possibility?

Thanks for your help,

Gerardo