[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Presentation of Services in JBoss SOA?

Sajid Ali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 17 04:52:34 EDT 2010

Sajid Ali [http://community.jboss.org/people/sajidali143] created the discussion

"Presentation of Services in JBoss SOA?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543341#543341

Hi every one,
first of all i thanks to this community for quick and valid replies. I am master student in sweden, and i am doing research on Open Source Products for SOA platform.
i am analyzing JBoss SOA platform, and i need to know that how we can actually present the services inside the JBoss SOA platform. Or in other words, is there any special user interface to the business logic for the services created in JBoss SOA platform.
Thanks.