[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] - Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration

Pete Muir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 17 06:06:40 EDT 2010

Pete Muir [http://community.jboss.org/people/petemuir] replied to the discussion

"Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543368#543368

> Flavia Rainone wrote:
>
>  Pete also pointed out an important behaviour that should be fixed. In a nutshell, all archives visible to a BDA are scanned. In the given scenario:
>   ejb.jar A reaches lib2. In lib2 we have a ClassPath reference in the manifest to lib3, which is not in the classpath of the server... it is somewhere in the filesystem. In this case, for what I understood from Pete's explanations, lib3 is going to be scanned for CDI stuff. But this shouldn't happen, so we would also need a way of differentiating lib3 from lib2. I'll stop my explanation here, as I think Pete can fill in the blanks and explain this much better :-)

Something has gone wrong here, in this case lib3 *should* be scanned for CDI stuff.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2116]