[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - discuss about unresolved issues of jBPM 4.4

Johan Dykström do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 17 09:32:27 EDT 2010

Johan Dykström [http://community.jboss.org/people/jody4711] replied to the discussion

"discuss about unresolved issues of jBPM 4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543402#543402

Hi!

I'm happy to hear that you are not going to add any new features to version 4.4, and that version 4.4 will actually be released! Since the one bugfix I'm interested in is already implemented (nested forks) I would vote for a release as soon as possible, pushing all but the most serious issues to the next release. I think it may be of importance to the community to make a release soon to show that jBPM 4 is, in fact, not dead. Would it be possible to manage a release during the next month?

Best Regards, Johan

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]