[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - getPort() call takes too long

bu jo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 18 15:53:56 EDT 2010

bu jo [http://community.jboss.org/people/bujo] replied to the discussion

"getPort() call takes too long"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543689#543689

As I said, we have a test installation of each partner system properly set up in our local network. No tunneling, no firewall, no heavy load neither on our, nor on the partner system.

I'm sure, the network can't be the cause of that discrepancy. I checked that using Wireshark: Network traffic happens AFTER that time consuming call.

When I access the service via soapUI, no problem, therefore I can't blame that problem on our partner.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]