[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - MySQL 5.1 with JBoss ESB 5.0.0

Tony Bryan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 05:32:10 EDT 2010

Tony Bryan [http://community.jboss.org/people/tonybryan] replied to the discussion

"MySQL 5.1 with JBoss ESB 5.0.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543998#543998

Just closing the loop on this even though its been a couple of months.  Thanks for all the help - I basically reinstalled the whole thing, and methodically went back through all of the config and datasources one by one, making sure they worked with MySQL before doing the next one.  It took me about an hour to get everything right, and I now have all the services using MySQL.

Dumb user error!

Thanks again, problem solved!