[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Behaviour of Session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE when the producer and consumer are in different timezones

kusuma seshavarapu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 06:24:45 EDT 2010

kusuma seshavarapu [http://community.jboss.org/people/kusuma] created the discussion

"Behaviour of Session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE when the producer and consumer are in different timezones"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544009#544009

Is there any known issue in JBossMessaging when the producer is at a future date than the consumer in session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE mode? We observe that the socket between the producer and consumer gets closed in this scenario.

We are using JBossAS4.2.3 with JBossMessaging 1.4.4 on Linux.

Thanks,
kusuma

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]