[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Auto-assign task to the current authenticate user

Jaber C. Mourad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 08:08:57 EDT 2010

Jaber C. Mourad [http://community.jboss.org/people/newbeewan] created the discussion

"Auto-assign task to the current authenticate user"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544025#544025

Hi,

Is it possible to auto-assign a task to the current autenticate user ?
I'm using the ProcessEngine.setAuthenticatedUserId method.

My use case is simple, when a user start a particular process, I want him to complete a task.
As he can let it and come back later, I would be able to assign to him to be sure that it appears into he's own tasks.

Is it possible to decribe that into JPDL file ?

Thanks