[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - EAR deployment as compressed archives results in invalid jars

Gonne Martens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 08:53:53 EDT 2010

Gonne Martens [http://community.jboss.org/people/gonne] replied to the discussion

"EAR deployment as compressed archives results in invalid jars"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544034#544034

Sorry for not being clear enough. There is also a mistake in my description.
What I mean with invalid jar, is a jar containing only one jar with the same name which finally contains the actual jar content.
E.g. the mvel2.jar contains a mvel2.jar which contains the "META-INF" and an "org" directory.
I have attached a minimal example ear.