[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to trace when we enter and go out of a node

Manuel PAYET do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 11:09:15 EDT 2010

Manuel PAYET [http://community.jboss.org/people/LokR] created the discussion

"how to trace when we enter and go out of a node"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544071#544071

Hi, I'd like to be able to log/trace every node in which I entered and went out, is this possible?
It seems that in jbpm3, we could add
<service name="logging" factory="...event.BamLoggingServiceFactory" />
(found at http://www.bpm-guide.de/2008/12/06/easily-generate-bam-events-wih-jbpm/)

But in jbpm4, i can't find any information about what you can and what you cannot put in the jbpm.cfg.xml.
So, I have two questions:

-Is there a place on the internet where i can find detailed informations about jbpm.cfg.xml for jbpm4, or a xsd for this one?

-Is it possible to a service like this in the jbpm4 configuration file? If possible, from which class do I have to inherit?