[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM4.3 Integration with Spring3.0.1 and Hibernate

renier sotes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 22 10:33:22 EDT 2010

renier sotes [http://community.jboss.org/people/sotes] replied to the discussion

"JBPM4.3 Integration with Spring3.0.1 and Hibernate"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544323#544323

I found some problem abour jbpm-spring integration, and i think is not clear in the library documentation, I define in the jbpm.cfg.xml the name of the transaction manager defined in my spring context but jbpm always take the firsth transaction manager create. Can any body help my with the jbpm configuration and explain my how i can adapt jbpm to my spring context defined??

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]