[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - jboss 5.1 runtime server is not doploying ear

Rakesh R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 26 02:31:24 EDT 2010

Rakesh R [http://community.jboss.org/people/ravlekar] replied to the discussion

"jboss 5.1 runtime server is not doploying ear"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544777#544777

Hi All,

I am also getting such error where my Jboss 5.1 server is not deplong the applications.
The application status is synchronized and not started and even the deploy folder is not having the application WAR file. (I have changed the deploy directory through deployment option)

I am using Jboss As tool JBossAS Tools 2.1.0.v201003050540R-H56-GA
Please let me know what is the resolution for this?

Thanks,
Rakesh