[jboss-user] [jBPM] - [jBPM 4.3] Transition - Custom Attributes

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 26 21:57:57 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"[jBPM 4.3] Transition - Custom Attributes"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544971#544971

Hi Rams,

I can commit some patches into svn repo.  But Alejandro is in charge.  So if we want to achieve some big feature like this, we should let him know.

Maybe you could open a JIRA issue for this.  And we could discuss this later.  Recently we are focusing on bug fixes for releasing jBPM-4.4.  Thank you very much.