[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Nessus scan makes JBoss 5.1.0.GA stop processing web requests

Derek Chen-Becker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 27 11:08:19 EDT 2010

Derek Chen-Becker [http://community.jboss.org/people/d-rock] replied to the discussion

"Nessus scan makes JBoss 5.1.0.GA stop processing web requests"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545143#545143

No, I haven't really had the time to dig into it much. At some point I'm going to set up a test JBoss instance and run each nessus plugin against it separately to see if I can find the one that causes the failure, but for now I'm too tied up with other things.

Derek