[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Clearing messages from all queues.

Jeremy Whiting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 28 10:14:23 EDT 2010

Jeremy Whiting [http://community.jboss.org/people/whitingjr] created the discussion

"Clearing messages from all queues."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545291#545291

Hi,
  Am interested to know if there is a convenient ant task or script that does the following.

 The script iterates through all message queues and flushes all messages out.

 To avoid the possibility of being being misunderstood. I do not mean "flush to disk". Instead I mean "flush down the loo". The messages are benchmark messages and need to be cleared before the next run.

Jeremy

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]