[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Minimum required for basic user/password authentication on a POJO?

Karl Beowulph do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 28 11:14:51 EDT 2010

Karl Beowulph [http://community.jboss.org/people/KBeowulph] replied to the discussion

"Minimum required for basic user/password authentication on a POJO?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545308#545308

As usual, within an hour of posting a question on something I've been banging my head on for a while, I think I solved it.

As a quick note, do not modify web.xml (beyond adding the servlet); AFAIK everything in here is for HTTP authentication.

Files are attached.  I'll be spending a bit more time seeing if it can be trimmed down a little more.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]