[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - jboss-cache 1.2.3.1

Yohann Martineau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 28 11:57:18 EDT 2010

Yohann Martineau [http://community.jboss.org/people/yohann.martineau] created the discussion

"jboss-cache 1.2.3.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545313#545313

Hello, where can I download jboss-cache version 1.2.3.1?

I've been looking for it in sourceforge  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jboss/files/JBossCache/ package page. I can find version 1.2.3, but no 1.2.3.1. I don't know what is the difference with 1.2.3 version, but a customer of mine requires this version. And the  http://www.jboss.org/jbosscache/compatibility.html compatibility page contains this 1.2.3.1 version, so I thought I could download it somewhere.

Sorry for this newbee question... I've launched a search query on this forum, but 1.2.3.1 did not match any thread...

Thank you,

yohann

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]