[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM timer not executing

Dima Khanafer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 28 17:03:35 EDT 2010

Dima Khanafer [http://community.jboss.org/people/juniorDev] created the discussion

"jBPM timer not executing"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545352#545352

I am using Eclipse v3 with jbpm 3.2.3
I have a timer in my process definition that should send an email once it fires.
It seems the timer never fires and I am not sure why.
- I included all services in jbpm-context
- my timers are being stored in the databse  ( Ican see the tables populating)
- am I missing a class that schedules the timers to run (I thought that the scheduler service takes care of that)

If I remove the timer from the state and keep the mail statement (to send mail), it WORKS ... so it seems my timer is not firing

** I have tried using event (with <create-timer>), state (with <timer>)

Any insight would be appreciated

HERE's all the files I am using for this simple java application