[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: how to debug deployment issues

Jason Novotny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 1 19:27:37 EDT 2010

jnovotny [http://community.jboss.org/people/jnovotny] created the discussion

"Re: how to debug deployment issues"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569203#569203

Ok I managed to resolve these issues... the file not found seemed to occur because I put persistence.xml in the top leve lof the JAR  file by accident and not in META-INF/persistence.xml where it belongs... the logging could really use some improvement! :-)

As far as MessagingType 'org.quartz.job' I discpvered that when migrating to Jboss 5 I needed to replace the annotation imports using the Jboss 5 ejb-annotations jars.

Thanks!

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]