[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Exception Handler support in jBPM 4.4

Andrew Dunn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 4 06:24:10 EDT 2010

Andrew Dunn [http://community.jboss.org/people/bindacandoop] created the discussion

"Exception Handler support in jBPM 4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569607#569607

Hi,

I'm looking to use jBPM 4.4 and I want to be able to configure Exception Handlers on my process definitions, however the documentation for this isn't complete ( http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e4127 http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e4127) and there is even a statement that it is still to be done ( http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e2799 http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e2799). However if it is possible I can't find any documentation about it in version 4 of jBPM, all docs and blogs that mention it are related to version 3.

So my questions are:

1. Can I configure an exception handler/handlers for an activity?
2. Can I configure an exception handler/handlers for a process?
3. Can I configure a default exception handler for all processes?
3. If I can configure any of the above exception handlers how do I do it?

Thanks
Hi,

I'm looking to use jBPM 4.4 and I want to be able to configure Exception Handlers on my process definitions, however the  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e4127 documentation for this isn't complete and there is even a statement that it is still to be done  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e2799 here. However if it is possible I can't find any documentation about it in version 4 of jBPM, all docs and blogs that mention it are related to version 3.

So my questions are:

1. Can I configure an exception handler/handlers for an activity?
2. Can I configure an exception handler/handlers for a process?
3. Can I configure a default exception handler for all processes?
4. If I can configure any of the above exception handlers how do I do it?
5. Can this be done using Spring?

Thanks