[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: The DataSource is UNKNOWN run state

Peter Hammond do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 5 05:09:40 EDT 2010

acebass [http://community.jboss.org/people/acebass] created the discussion

"Re: The DataSource is UNKNOWN run state"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569774#569774

> Frank Vestris wrote:
>
> Yes, the UNKOWN run state is a bug. This should be fixed as in the AS 6.0.0.M3 release, which should be available soon. So you maybe want to give it a try once released. The related jira is:  http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7984 http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7984

We are using 5.1.0 and I get this when attempting to run 2 instances on the same machine, however, I do not have the luxury of being able to change versions, so is there a work around for those of us who are not able to upgrade....