[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Maximum message size?

Nikos Massios do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 5 06:42:29 EDT 2010

Nikos Massios [http://community.jboss.org/people/massios] created the discussion

"Maximum message size?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569784#569784

Hello,

We are using,
JBoss 5.1 GA
JBoss Messaging 1.4.3GA
Oracle 10.2.0.1
We have noticed the following problem

If we put a message in the queue that is very large for example larger than a few megabytes the messaging system becomes very slow.

We have noticed that the schema created in the database for JBoss Messaging in oracle does not have enough indexes or foreign keys on the tables.
Questions
a) Has anyone improved the schema create script for oracle?
b) Has anyone tried messages of similar size with success?

Thanks in advance,

Nikos.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]