[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM stops reconnection to a remote provider

Yong Hao Gao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 5 12:39:10 EDT 2010

Yong Hao Gao [http://community.jboss.org/people/gaohoward] created the discussion

"Re: JBM stops reconnection to a remote provider"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569857#569857

I think it is one of MDB configurations "reconnectAttempts". However this is not part of JBM, you need to verify yourself or go to JBoss JCA forum for more help.

By the way, JBM is in maintenance mode only, meaning there won't be regular community release, only EAP releases. I'd suggest you consider HornetQ.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]