[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm4.4 timer triggering problem

parvathy j a do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 9 09:30:49 EST 2010

parvathy j a [http://community.jboss.org/people/parvathy] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm4.4 timer triggering problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570269#570269

yaa...this works fine...but the one which i did is not working(the above code)...actually my requirement is tat i have a process  which has a start node and then a state node and an end node....i have to keep a state node which has to wait until the timer expires..could anyone tell me where should i specify the timer to keep the state node waiting??does the transition in start node support timer???