[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: BPEL editor - INVOKE problem

Igor JStarter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 10 02:40:05 EST 2010

Igor JStarter [http://community.jboss.org/people/izgur] created the discussion

"Re: BPEL editor - INVOKE problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570414#570414

When I have some time, I'll try and post if the BPEL editor problem was caused by namespace :wsdl.
> The other of them, for example, partnerlink type. it should not be  done by bpel editor. The partnerlinke type only can be done by you  through the wsdl editor, by hand, right?

I wrote my steps exactly as I'm doing it... So, I do the whole step 3 in the BPEL editor:
3. add an invoke... global partner link... name the link, type and role and assign the operation...

And step 5(SAVING .bpel) makes the changes to the WSDL !

So, you are telling me that's is not the right way... I should first define the partner link in the WSDL, that go to BPEL, add invoke and choose the partner link defined ?