[jboss-user] [jBPM] - external web app using JBPM4.4 issue help

Anand Prakash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 10 14:37:34 EST 2010

Anand Prakash [http://community.jboss.org/people/anandintouch] created the discussion

"external web app using JBPM4.4 issue help"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570584#570584

I'm using sample helloworld web-app provided by ( http://jeff.familyyu.net/2009/07/getting-started-with-jbpm-40-part-iv.html http://jeff.familyyu.net/2009/07/getting-started-with-jbpm-40-part-iv.html)
which is using JBPM4.4 to create task .But problem here is when I start the process ,it does creates task but when I open the task I get the error in rendering form.
Error is-> The requested URL /gwt-console-server/rs/form/task/20009/render    was not found on this server

I'm using jbpm-console  UI and that calls gwt-server-console which comes with examples project from jboss JBPM.
So it seems like gwt-consle-server is called using resteasy web service which doesn't render the page.
So my question is below-
1. If I use jbpm4.4 from my web-app without using jbpm-console,will it work properly(task creaion and viewing/submitting task) or some issue is there in that call ?
2. How to resolve aforesaid mentioned rendering problem in jbpm-console.

Anand
 mailto:anandintouch at gmail.com anandintouch at gmail.com