[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: classloading and remote access in ejb3

Jure Lodrant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 11 02:30:32 EST 2010

Jure Lodrant [http://community.jboss.org/people/lodrantj] created the discussion

"Re: classloading and remote access in ejb3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570671#570671

Hi,

thanks for the pointers.I checked them but,

- do I need to tackle remoting, even if my primary objective is getting it to work inside the embedded web container in the same jboss instance as the EJB facade. I thought jboss optimizes calls within the same VM to avoid unnecessary serialisation. But I get the same error on my web client. Would strictly using @Local annotation on the facade bean help?
- My use case is even more dynamic than the examples provided: in theory, a class implementation is loaded from a database record on each call using a custom PAR file classloader provided by JBPM. I can't imagine being able to hook that classloader to some jboss exported classloading structure...

Maybe I'll just have to retrieve the class bytecode as a byte[] and do the classloading on the client...

Thoughts anyone?

Jure

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]