[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - @SchemaValidation: cannot deploy my WebService

Till Essers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 11 04:31:36 EST 2010

Till Essers [http://community.jboss.org/people/the_alien] created the discussion

"@SchemaValidation: cannot deploy my WebService"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570693#570693

Hi

We made a WebService using the JBossWS native stack using the top down approach and are deploying it on a JBoss 5.0.1.
We have 2 xsd files (one including the other) and a wsdl file.
Everything is working fine, until we add the @SchemaValidation annotation to the endpoint. Now all we get is:
10:16:32,267 INFO  [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/ri-bahnnet-ws
10:16:32,769 INFO  [TomcatDeployment] undeploy, ctxPath=/ri-bahnnet-ws
INFO  [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/mywebservice
INFO  [TomcatDeployment] undeploy, ctxPath=/mywebservice

After this JBoss undeploys the whole ear and freezes.

What are we doing wrong?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]