[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: classloading and remote access in ejb3

Jure Lodrant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 12 02:44:51 EST 2010

Jure Lodrant [http://community.jboss.org/people/lodrantj] created the discussion

"Re: classloading and remote access in ejb3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570915#570915

Thanks for this one!

I'm starting to think that this would actually be the most correct method to implement! Use the EJB only as the raw bytecode supplier, defining classes on the client (as they are not relevant inside the EJB layer) , possibly caching them locally to enable reuse...

I'll try to put together a prototype over the weekend!

Thanks for the pointers!

Jure

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]