[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: broken jboss tools - generated maven seam project?

Lars Bohl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 12 05:22:05 EST 2010

Lars Bohl [http://community.jboss.org/people/bohl] created the discussion

"Re: broken jboss tools - generated maven seam project?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570944#570944

Snjezana,

I do it pretty much exactly like in the screencast. I've been doing this about 20 times by now. I even use Seam2.2.1CR2. I don't forget clicking the Maven facet; as you see, some of the other projects (apart from the .ear) do have a pom.xml. The big difference from your screencast is that I get an error message when clicking "Finish"; I guess that's where things go wrong. You can see a screenshot of the error message in posting 7 of this thread.