[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Build JSF with jBPM

Odelya Holiday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 14 08:05:15 EST 2010

Odelya Holiday [http://community.jboss.org/people/odelyaholiday] created the discussion

"Build JSF with jBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571117#571117

Hi!

I am missing some information about jBPM and JSF.

1. When I create the workflow in Eclipse - how do I add it in the JSF (web application - I am using tomcat) without the deployment GUI? (Manually with Eclipse)?  Is it supposed to create new war or just add the files to the WAR?

2. Is there a good tutorial / example of working JSF war with the workflow ?