[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss development questions

Olivier Salmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 15 12:10:39 EST 2010

Olivier Salmon [http://community.jboss.org/people/osalmon] created the discussion

"JBoss development questions"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571274#571274

Hello,
I'm new to JBoss.
I have an application running under JBoss 405.

I need to create a new application, preferably using Jboss, and preferably using my JBoss(405) server.
I will mainly connect to a database (MsSQL) and display graphs (using FusionChart).

Where should I start?
What software do I need to use to develop applications (JSP) to deploy in my server?
And where can I find information to write some code?

Thanks a lot.