[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: jBoss folders in classpath?

Giancarlo Rosso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 16 09:47:49 EST 2010

Giancarlo Rosso [http://community.jboss.org/people/rossog] created the discussion

"Re: jBoss folders in classpath?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571408#571408

Ok, I managed to deal with it.
This is basically what I did:
* create a sar folder, with all my jar, as suggested by Bruno Melloni
* create a META-INF/jboss-service.xml in it, containing a new classpath:
<service>
    <classpath codebase='.' archives='*' />
</service>
* in META-INF/ I also put all my *.properties files
This way it looks like everything is fine.
Thank you all for your help, hope this solution helps someone else too.