[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Initializing JMS Listener on Jboss 4.0.5

Mohammad Siddiqui do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 16 22:58:13 EST 2010

Mohammad Siddiqui [http://community.jboss.org/people/msidd111] created the discussion

"Initializing JMS Listener on Jboss 4.0.5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571504#571504

I want to setup a JMS Listener for Jboss 4.0.5 server so listener starts and stop with the server. I would appreciate if someone give me idea on how in jboss  4.0.4 JMS Listener can be initialize without Message Driven Bean so it can start and stop with the server starts.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]