[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Provide one datasource with two different JNDI names

Wolf-Dieter Fink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 20 12:32:31 EST 2010

Wolf-Dieter Fink [http://community.jboss.org/people/wdfink] created the discussion

"Re: Provide one datasource with two different JNDI names"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572088#572088

Mmmh,
what I want to is to have one Datasource with two different names for full compatible EJB2, EJB3 persistence and other plain JDBC access via pool.
This is because of orchestring applications from different suppliers, we don't have the permission to change the EAR descriptor.

Remove the DefaultDS was only experimental to have a default installation without complex application.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]