[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit: Jboss Tools 3.2

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 21 16:35:55 EST 2010

henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit: Jboss Tools 3.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572134#572134

I can't help with this particular error, but I can say that I self and a bunch of my co-workers have exactly the same install (Ubuntu 10.10, 64 bits, Helios (3.6.1) and JBoss Tools 3.2 beta 1.

On our systems installing works, so it's perhaps not really the platform combination.