[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Extending jpdl designer (Eclipse plugins) to allow user to select swimlane from table

Alexander Brit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 22 00:39:54 EST 2010

Alexander Brit [http://community.jboss.org/people/cf0rum] created the discussion

"Extending jpdl designer (Eclipse plugins) to allow user to select swimlane from table"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572148#572148

Hi all,

For jpdl designer ( that shipped as Eclipse plugins ),
I have a requirement where the value of swimlane or actor is not initialized manually by typing the value into the textfield,
instead the textfield should be changed to select box / combobox, where the content comes from database.

jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.7 for Eclipse doesn't shipped with this feature, so I think I have to extend the plugins.

Anyone could give me a clue or starting point on how to do this ?

Thanks in advance.