[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Extending jpdl designer (Eclipse plugins) to allow user to select swimlane from table

Alexander Brit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 22 03:39:59 EST 2010

Alexander Brit [http://community.jboss.org/people/cf0rum] created the discussion

"Re: Extending jpdl designer (Eclipse plugins) to allow user to select swimlane from table"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572166#572166

I think I have to rephrase it more clearly :

In the jpdl designer (installed as eclipse plugins), I want to create a swimlane, with assignment handler class IdentityAssignmentHandler.

In this class, I have 4 variables : type, companyId, userId, and name. These 4 variables get listed by the designer ( see attached image ).

The problem is, for each variable (type, companyId, etc), I have to fill the value manually by typing it into textfield. What I want is to change the textfield
into combobox, where the content of combobox comes from database. So user can choose the value from combobox, rather than typing it manually (error prone).

Does anyone know how to modify the designer plugins, or give any clue on how to start ?

Thanks http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-572166-10642/swimlane_designer_image.jpg  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-572166-10642/450-87/swimlane_designer_image.jpg