[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: JNDI EJB lookup in jboss5.1.0 GA

Varsha Hardikar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 23 11:09:09 EST 2010

Varsha Hardikar [http://community.jboss.org/people/varsha7] created the discussion

"Re: JNDI EJB lookup in jboss5.1.0 GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572508#572508

Thank you. I read that chapter and tried it out but am having problems. My ejb is deployed in an ear file.

Here is my code:

import org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.LocalBinding;
import org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.RemoteBinding;

@Stateless
@LocalBinding(jndiBinding="ABCBean/local")
@RemoteBinding(jndiBinding="ABCBean/remote")
public class ABCBean implements ABCLocal, ABCRemote {

.... }

I lookup for that ejb from a servlet in a different package.
try
{
return (ABCRemote)ctx.lookup("ABCBean/remote");
}
catch (NameNotFoundException e) { ..
}
I get a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ABCBean/remote could not be found during jboss startup. I am on jboss 5.1.0GA.

Thanks
**

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]