[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: JNDI EJB lookup in jboss5.1.0 GA

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 23 11:30:28 EST 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: JNDI EJB lookup in jboss5.1.0 GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572513#572513

> Varsha Hardikar wrote:
>
> The lookup is done in the servlet's init() method.
I guess then it's being triggered before the bean is bound to JNDI.

> Varsha Hardikar wrote:
>
> How do I know if the bean is deployed first before the lookup is done?
The logs that you see on the console will show you the jndi bindings too. So ideally, you should see the beans being bound first before the servlet init() tries to lookup. Can you post the entire logs that you see on the console (+not+ the server.log)

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]