[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: SLSB pool size is always one in jboss 6.0 CR1 using ejb 3.1

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 24 23:42:53 EST 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: SLSB pool size is always one in jboss 6.0 CR1 using ejb 3.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572926#572926

> aravind kopparthi wrote:
>

> I would like container to wait until next slsb is available from the pool.
The container can't wait indefinitely for the next instance. Atleast we don't have any out of the box pool implementation that does that. You can however set an appropriate +timeout+ on how long you want the container to wait for the next instance  http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/reference/1.0.7/html/SessionBean_and_MDB_configuration.html http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/reference/1.0.7/html/SessionBean_and_MDB_configuration.html

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]