[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Does JBPM5 support class loading from database

Martin Pradny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 25 08:54:33 EST 2010

Martin Pradny [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpradny] created the discussion

"Re: Does JBPM5 support class loading from database"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573018#573018

But this defines classloader when I start the process engine. Am I correct? So I would need to create own classloader that reads process information and finds required versions of classes. In JBPM4.4 I just deploy jpdl file that has process xml and classes inside and then the process engine uses classes from right process version.

This is still better that nothing, if there is a way how the classloader can find which version of class it should use.