[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Got ObjStoreTypeBean.m_6 WARN - Why?

Philipp Liepert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 25 16:19:13 EST 2010

Philipp Liepert [http://community.jboss.org/people/soahc] created the discussion

"Got ObjStoreTypeBean.m_6 WARN - Why?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573080#573080

Hallo,

when I run my JBoss (6.0.0M5), I get 198 times the following Warnings:

WARN  [arjuna] [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.tools.osb.mbean.ObjStoreTypeBean.m_6] - Error registering bean for class Recovery\TransactionStatusManager : No suitable handler.

but, everything works finde, as I want. What could be the reason for the warnings?