[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: classloading and remote access in ejb3

Jure Lodrant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 27 15:36:55 EST 2010

Jure Lodrant [http://community.jboss.org/people/lodrantj] created the discussion

"Re: classloading and remote access in ejb3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573249#573249

It took me a while longer than expected, but I'm glad to report that the suggested solution is implemented and looks OK. I now use the EJB layer as a bytecode supplier and then creating classes using a custom classloader on the web tier. Since I only need to create implementations of a single interface this way, it's a very narrow use case and so far it seems to work just fine.

Thanks again for the hint!

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]