[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.2.0 - ESB 4.9 - Helios - questions / problems

Tho H. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 29 02:42:40 EST 2010

Tho H. [http://community.jboss.org/people/thorsten_heller] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Tools 3.2.0 - ESB 4.9 - Helios - questions / problems"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573305#573305

hei rob,
f*or item 1*, i was describing a scenario where i am using the jbossesb-server-4.9 meaning the "bundled" deployment package for the actual esb server distribution.

from jboss.org: "The jbossesb-server binary distribution is a pre-configured profile based on the JBoss Microkernel architecture. The ESB Server comes pre-installed with JBoss Messaging, JBoss Webservices, all of the base ESB capabilities and is the best choice for those who want to get started quickly."

the jbossesb-server-4.9 binary distrubution is built / using a jboss 4.2.3 as of my knowledge.
is that what you refer to as a "deploy only server" ?

*for item 2:*
what i meant here was, that I'm generating a new ESB project, building it (with jBossTools), adding it as a resource to my server runtime. it's shown in the server view as "synchronized". but the services which are part of the esb file are not available on the server. for me it looks like that the esb channels (message queues) aren't deployed and therefor the services are not available neither.

thanks