[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.2.0 - ESB 4.9 - Helios - questions / problems

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 29 06:14:35 EST 2010

Rob Stryker [http://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Tools 3.2.0 - ESB 4.9 - Helios - questions / problems"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573367#573367

> I create a new server in my server window selecting my esb server runtime.

For Item 1 I am asking how you do this. You right-click the server view, select new -> server, and then in the list of server types which do you choose? There should be 3 folders you might choose from. 'JBoss', 'JBoss Community', and 'JBoss Enterprise Middleware'. Which of these do you choose? When you expand 'JBoss Community' you can see 6 different options: JBoss 3.2, JBoss 4.0, JBoss 4.2, JBoss 5.0, JBoss 5.1, JBoss 6.0, etc. Which of these do you select?

Please provide all the steps you've used. Thanks.