[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.2.0 - ESB 4.9 - Helios - questions / problems

Tho H. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 29 11:19:14 EST 2010

Tho H. [http://community.jboss.org/people/thorsten_heller] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Tools 3.2.0 - ESB 4.9 - Helios - questions / problems"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573447#573447

sorry. i try to describe it more clearly:

*for item 1:*
Yes, I'm right clicking the server view, select new server. I'm chosing from JBoss Community the JBoss 4.2 server type. The jbossesb-server-4.9 distribution is bundled with jBoss AS 4.2.3 as of my understanding.

*for item 2:*
I'm chosing from JBoss Community the jBoss 5.1 server type. I installed the jbossesb distribution to the JBoss 5.1 server meaning my JBoss 5.1 runtime has the ESB distribution installed. I think the problem actual is, that not all of the required files are generated (i.e. deployment.xml, jbm_queue_service.xml, etc.). aren't these files required in order to deploy ?