[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: error in hot deployement 'Error renaming..'

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 30 03:12:41 EST 2010

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"Re: error in hot deployement 'Error renaming..'"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573551#573551

Okay, now it works:

I have done it that way:

1. I removed the maven-dependency-management of the project.
2. I removed the JSF-Capabilities of the project.

3. Then, I added maven-dependency-management of the project again.
4. And after all, I added the JSF-Capabilities of the project again.

And now all files are hot-deployed (automatically).

Besides, sporadically the jsf-capabilites are removed from the project without my will. I do not know why. Maybe Maven overwrites some project-settings which are needed by jsf-tools.